Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Clue? (split from 70-282 in MS Cert forum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Clue? (split from 70-282 in MS Cert forum)

Originally posted by L4ndy View Post
    Well done Ossian, another feather in you Cap.

Is there anything left out there for you to do?
    Well, Gordon Brown has already saved the world, so I guess not a lot...
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: 70-282 (and no signature change)

Nice one

Originally posted by L4ndy
    Is there anything left out there for you to do?
    Assassinate Gordon Brown and rebuild the labour party's image of being a party with a clue?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
      Nice one
      Assassinate Gordon Brown and rebuild the labour party's image of being a party with a clue?
      To quote the immortal Edmund Blackadder on that subject...

"You couldn’t get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of clues in heat if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I was tempted not to post after that Clue quote. It was great!!
        Since this is turning into a Political battle, how about using this simple Math calc

MCP - C = MP

All you need to do then, is slightly change your signature
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

I want to say series 1... must say I don't actually remember that particular tirade.
          Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Split to coffee lounge
            Dammit, I hijacked my own thread
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Re: Got a Clue? (split from 70-282 in MS Cert forum)

I've seen self-pwnage... self-hijacking though, now that's a new one
              Gareth Howells

Comment

I've seen self-pwnage... self-hijacking though, now that's a new one
                I do it all the time. Great fun, actually.

You do realise that you just earned yourself a visit from the MI5, right? Be sure to tell us how you survive their interrogation techniques... assuming you do survive.
                Wesley David
                LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
                -------------------------------
                Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
                Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
                Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
                Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
                  You do realise that you just earned yourself a visit from the MI5, right? Be sure to tell us how you survive their interrogation techniques... assuming you do survive.
                  Ain't never not (triple negative, boosh) found an MI5 guy who could take me down yet besides they're most likely ahead of me in the queue. Even if they do come after me, if you go by this forum, I apparently live in Cyprus
                  Gareth Howells

Comment

Ain't never not (triple negative, boosh) found an MI5 guy who could take me down yet besides they're most likely ahead of me in the queue. Even if they do come after me, if you go by this forum, I apparently live in Cyprus
                    I know where you really live. The guy who WAS coming to interrogate you left his laptop on the train on his way home on Friday night.
                    BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
                    sigpic
                    Cruachan's Blog

Comment

those courses/tests don't mean alot.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeye View Post
                        those Courses/tests Don't Mean Alot.
                        ????????
                        Tom Jones
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by SnakEye View Post
                          those courses/tests don't mean alot.
                          What courses? And once we know that, why in your opinion don't they mean a lot?
                          Gareth Howells

Comment

Working...
                          X