Spammers turning to honesty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers turning to honesty?

I'm training SpamAssassin with junkmails and this one stood out to me among the other hundreds. I had a good giggle.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the '****SPAM****' portion was added by SpamAssassin. It's what comes after that header that was the humorous original subject.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nonapeptide; 22nd November 2008, 03:34.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Re: Spammers turning to honesty?

It was probably sent like that to show that most people don't even bother to read the name of the sender and/or the subject...

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Thanks for that, I needed a pick me up 'tis a manky Monday morning, raining and the roof is leaking above my supervisor's desk, which makes him not happy.
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforce
        ........the roof is leaking above my supervisor's desk, which makes him not happy
        Why? Can't see a problem, could be worse..........snowing!!
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

He gets twitchy when someone leaves a post it note on his laptop, let alone water
          Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Mmmm, leave him a wet post it note.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Nah I'll just keep getting him coffees. Given that what comes out of our machine isn't actually coffee, that also makes him pretty unhappy.

He still drinks it mind...
              Gareth Howells

Comment

Working...
              X