Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Jokes (split from Search Engines in Misc Forum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Jokes (split from Search Engines in Misc Forum)

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
    Funny that you didn't think first of your prime minister.
    He's called Gordon? I thought he was called... well I'll get banned if I finish that sentence
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Search Engines

A recent opinion poll suggested that Gordon Brown was the worst Prime Minister since Neville Chamberlain.

This is, of course, completely unfair...... to Neville
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Well played bring back Tony. Now I was never a fan of his, but you've got to give the guy credit, he did what had to be done, regardless of how unpleasant it was. I mean, how many times did he get that woman pregnant? I don't know about you, I'd fake the heart condition
      Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Good thing this is the Misc forum, isn't it.

Lets see how this thread goes before I split it off into "Political Jokes" (oops, sorry, Gordon...) in the Coffee Lounge
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

No problem I get a lot more with my surname Sweet such as when my pals at work used to call me Sweetie with girls around who did not know my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
            Good thing this is the Misc forum, isn't it.

Lets see how this thread goes before I split it off into "Political Jokes" (oops, sorry, Gordon...) in the Coffee Lounge
            Getting a little too misc?
            Gareth Howells

Comment

Split off.....
              Tom Jones
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

Comment

Re: Political Jokes (split from Search Engines in Misc Forum)

Probably for the best. Does this mean I can keep the satire flowing?
                Gareth Howells

Comment

Re: Political Jokes (split from Search Engines in Misc Forum)

Absolutely!
                  But remember to wipe up the spills afterwards!
                  Tom Jones
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

Comment

Working...
                  X