X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• approx 29 bomb blasts in India last week

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7527004.stm

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/as...sts/index.html

Approx 29 bomb blasts happened in 2 major cities in INDIA last week.
    INDIA is on high alert...
    Really horrifying new for us and also i think for rest of the world.

Regards,
    Amey.
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: approx 29 bomb blasts in India last week

The biggest problem on this planet is the small amount of humans who think killing is the way to make people believe in their cause.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

definitely
      Real stupidity always beats Artificial Intelligence (c) Terry Pratchett

BA (BM), RHCE, MCSE, DCSE, Linux+, Network+

Comment

Originally posted by AndyJG247 View Post
        The biggest problem on this planet is the small amount of humans who think killing is the way to make people believe in their cause.
        I wouldn't say "small amount"... look around you man.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Ok, fair enough, maybe I should say "The biggest problem on this planet is the small amount of humans who think killing is the way to make people believe in their cause and the fact that the people the recruit don't have the strength of mind to think for themselves"
          cheers
          Andy

Comment

How about this:

The biggest problem on the planet is humans that are led mindlessly by fanatic leaders, which in turn are fueled by either religious believes and/or money.

Personally, I think it's all about money. It all goes back to money, one way or another.
            Last edited by danielp; 28th July 2008, 13:10.
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Yeah that sounds pretty close.
              cheers
              Andy

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
                How about this:

The biggest problem on the planet is humans that are let mindlessly by fanatic leaders, which in turn are fueled by either religious believes and/or money.

Personally, I think it's all about money. It all goes back to money, one way or another.
                I'll take that one stage further.

I think that the biggest problem in the world is Religion in the hands of people with power and money.

Tom
                For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by Stonelaughter View Post
                  I'll take that one stage further.

I think that the biggest problem in the world is Religion in the hands of people with power and money.
                  Religion yes, however it's not the religion itself, it's the power associated with it, and the money. So basically it's money more than religion. Just look at what the Americans are doing in Iraq. What do you think was the real motive behind it? Freedom for the Iraqi people? Oh give me a break... and that's just one example from the present. Just look at the past and try to think - what religion drove Hitler and Stalin and Hideki Tojo and Mussolini? None whatsoever, yet, combined, they killed over 40 million people all over the globe.
                  Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                  MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

In the end it all about POWER and control over people.
                    Religion, Money, violance and Sex give power to control people.
                    [Powershell]
                    Start-DayDream
                    Set-Location Malibu Beach
                    Get-Drink
                    Lay-Back
                    Start-Sleep
                    Wake-Up!
                    Resume-Service
                    Write-Warning
                    [/Powershell]

BLOG: Therealshrimp.blogspot.com

Comment

of course it's money. oil prices, to put it more to the current point of dispute.
                      Real stupidity always beats Artificial Intelligence (c) Terry Pratchett

BA (BM), RHCE, MCSE, DCSE, Linux+, Network+

Comment

Religion yes, however it's not the religion itself, it's the power associated with it, and the money. So basically it's money more than religion. Just look at what the Americans are doing in Iraq. What do you think was the real motive behind it? Freedom for the Iraqi people? Oh give me a break... and that's just one example from the present. Just look at the past and try to think - what religion drove Hitler and Stalin and Hideki Tojo and Mussolini? None whatsoever, yet, combined, they killed over 40 million people all over the globe.
                        Hey now. Don't throw us all together. The US is a huge country with every kind of person you can imagine. It's been a long time since the citizens here chose a war, instead it's been the elected aristocracy sending the youngest and often times poorest of us to die.

Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none;
                        -Thomas Jefferson, Inaugural address.

How far we have strayed.
                        CCA: XenApp 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bill
                          the elected aristocracy
                          There's the American Problem, right there. "Anyone can become President". That should read "Anyone with a couple of hundred million dollars can become President".

Tom
                          For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonelaughter View Post
                            There's the American Problem, right there. "Anyone can become President". That should read "Anyone with a couple of hundred million dollars can become President".
                            I seem to remember that that isn't true. There was this "Ross" something that wanted to be presi-dent so badly but he couldn't get it just right. Turns out that he probably didn't promise (read "when I get elected I will make a big war that'll cover all your expenses and make you rich!") enough for the

Oil families
                            Arms families
                            Jews in America
                            African-American (is it how they are called nowadays? I don't want to be not-politically correct)
                            Muslims in America
                            Mexico
                            Canada
                            Construction families
                            Hi Tech companies
                            Banks
                            Para-Military organizations

and so on. Did I miss anyone?
                            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

I seem to remember that that isn't true. There was this "Ross" something that wanted to be presi-dent so badly but he couldn't get it just right. Turns out that he probably didn't promise (read "when I get elected I will make a big war that'll cover all your expenses and make you rich!") enough for the

Oil families
                              Arms families
                              Jews in America
                              African-American (is it how they are called nowadays? I don't want to be not-politically correct)
                              Muslims in America
                              Mexico
                              Canada
                              Construction families
                              Hi Tech companies
                              Banks
                              Para-Military organizations

and so on. Did I miss anyone?
                              LOL. Leave my former boss out of this... However maybe you're right - he decided not to follow the modus operandi and bribe everyone; so his campaign failed.

By the way - how can anyone who was born in America to American parents, be "African American"??? I prefer simply to use the word "black".

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X