Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This week

    Anyone else have a boring week? I swear it crawled by and never would get faster!
    What do I know, I am only 26.

  • #2
    Re: This week

    ME!!!!

    This week has just crawled despite being stupidly busy....

    Next week will go a lot faster as I get to install VMWare ESX on 4 servers
    Technology is only as good as those who use it

    My tech blog - wiredtek.wordpress.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: This week

      Lat week was tedious having to revise for the 3 Exchange 2007 exams I had. This week I get Friday off for my birthday so only 3 more to go
      cheers
      Andy

      Please read this before you post:


      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: This week

        Originally posted by AndyJG247 View Post
        This week I get Friday off for my birthday so only 3 more to go
        Birthdays?
        If so, this is getting a bit like Logan's Run
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: This week

          btw. happy early bday andy
          Technology is only as good as those who use it

          My tech blog - wiredtek.wordpress.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: This week

            Last week - end of three weeks straight through without a day off so not so much dragged as comatosed me! lol Got to leave work at 9pm on Saturday and said to myself "That's it! No more work until monday!" ..... only get get alerts that the cooling had failed in one of my comms rooms and servers shutdown. Great.

            This week - two days down here, one day oop norf and then two days leave plus the weekend! Going to be brilliant! Especially as I'm seeing Batman on Wednesday night
            This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: This week

              Originally posted by Ossian View Post
              Birthdays?
              If so, this is getting a bit like Logan's Run
              Tom, these children are too young to remember a good movie like that. Nice pickup though.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: This week

                Originally posted by graycat View Post
                Last week - end of three weeks straight through without a day off so not so much dragged as comatosed me! lol Got to leave work at 9pm on Saturday and said to myself "That's it! No more work until monday!" ..... only get get alerts that the cooling had failed in one of my comms rooms and servers shutdown. Great.

                This week - two days down here, one day oop norf and then two days leave plus the weekend! Going to be brilliant! Especially as I'm seeing Batman on Wednesday night
                Dang it always happens once everything runs good something out of the ordinary happens. We had our A/C blow in our server room one night and about 4 servers locked up, which was not fun for me since I had to get up at 4AM to go see what the hell happend.
                What do I know, I am only 26.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: This week

                  @Ossian & biggles77 - - 32 so not too young...
                  @wiredteknologies - thanks, you are the first!
                  cheers
                  Andy

                  Please read this before you post:


                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: This week

                    bunch of old farts!! haha
                    Technology is only as good as those who use it

                    My tech blog - wiredtek.wordpress.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: This week

                      Originally posted by wiredteknologies View Post
                      bunch of old farts!! haha
                      young kids....
                      cheers
                      Andy

                      Please read this before you post:


                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: This week

                        fuddy duddy


                        haha
                        Technology is only as good as those who use it

                        My tech blog - wiredtek.wordpress.com

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X