X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - archive #7

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Hello

Hi Forum

Just stopped by to say Hi.

I have many years of experience in IT so hope to be of service soon.
    Also looking forward to finding answers to my own questions too.
    ::: Remember to give credit if you have found this useful. :::
    ::: Wild Oak Tech :::

Comment

Re: Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Newcomers - post HERE

Hi, I want to say hello as well. This forum has been recommended to me by a member of (forum) abxzone.com, who said he is a long time member here.

I have tons of questions on a bigger project. I'm looking forward to receiving your advise. And of course, if I can be of any help, I will for sure contribute too.

Thanks for taking me on as a member.

Kind regards,

switch

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Hello All

Very New to this site, but looking forward to helping out (where I can) and bouncing ideas and questions of fellow Techies

I have had quite a lot of experience in Windows server management and have started learning ADSI scripting to help automate active directory tasks. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have relating to this and I'll try my best to help

Kind Regards

Rob

Comment

Welcome Rob,

Glad to see your willing to help out!

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk
            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

HI .......

i m NEW to petri forum ...but i often visit to the main page ...but didn't join to forum ........

i hope i will enjoy being here

Comment

Hello, I am Alta or Nana and know nothing about computers but by trial and error with help mainly, so I can't be of help to anyone here. Thanks for all the great info and I look forward to more.

Comment

All welcome to the forum
                  Marcel
                  Technical Consultant
                  Netherlands
                  http://www.phetios.com
                  http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                  "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                  "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Hi everybody

I have visited the main site on a few occasions, but only just found out about the forum, and am looking fowward to being part of the community.

I am based in London, England and I am currently working towards gaining an MCSE 2003, so I am hoping that I will not only be asking questions but will somebody be able to contribute too.

Comment

Glad to have you here Grey Fox.
                      Regards,
                      Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
                      Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
                      www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Hello all,

Just thought I would drop a line and say I am back (it's been a few months). Work has been hectic around here and I start a new job next week. It may be a while before I post back but I am looking and doing some MAJOR changes with my VMWare setup at home and will most likely have some questions.

Nate

My advice is provided AS IS, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Follow at your own risk.
                        Hope this helps.

Nate

My advice is provided AS IS, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Hi, Nancy here from Daytona Beach FL. I am a novice windows user with little to give. I am here because of a search for help. I appreciate the time taken to help those of us looking and just wanted to say so

I understand the need for stringent posting rules as I am a member of other tech forums where people write in broken/abbreviated english and respond in anger when they are ignored.

Again, thanks for your time and happy holidays!

Comment

Hi Nancy. Welcome to the forums.
                            Hope you enjoy it here.
                            Regards,
                            Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
                            Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
                            www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Hi all,

and special congratulations to Daniel! I am MCSE since 1999 and I know the worth of this site!!! I registered now but I'm virtually with you from the beginning!
                              Keep on going this way.

bye

PS: Sorry for my english

Comment

Working...
                              X