New job for Mr Petri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New job for Mr Petri

Daniel, I have found you a job, pay is a bit on the light side but you may consider applying.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08...hest_paid_job/
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Re: New job for Mr Petri

Sorry it's already gone. They seen I applied for it and offered it to me straight away.

Sorry guys

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
      Sorry it's already gone. They seen I applied for it and offered it to me straight away.

Sorry guys

Michael
      I thought they said they'd let the other guy know he wasn't good enough after they seen my CV.

Didn't know it was you m8....... Sorry

Comment

Its OK, guys -- I looked at it and turned it down as being beneath my talents

<ducks for cover PDQ>
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sorry guys

Michael
          They told you that because they had seen your avatar and realised you have very bad taste.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

My avitar is a girl, your is an dog. What's that saying about your sexual preference (I seems to remember this sort of message before )

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk
            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

My avitar is a girl, your is an dog. What's that saying about your sexual preference (I seems to remember this sort of message before )

Michael
              At least my spell checker works! And Snoopy is not just a dog, he is a World War 1 flying ace!! Shows skill, determination, stamina and dogged stubbornness (my qualities exactly if only I could VB script )
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

LOL!!! Too bad it's already taken... Next time try to write faster, will you?
                Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
                X