Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help ( Related to Purchase at Amazon )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help ( Related to Purchase at Amazon )

Hi,
    I hope many of you are from USA. Alright. I got a gift voucher from Amazon. I won a contest at Culminis. They sent me gift voucher of Amazon.com . I want to purchase SonyEricsson Z710i phone.

I saw various prices for above model at Amazon starting from 234 US$ till 299 US$.

I want to know if it's okey to buy handset from vendor in Amazon ? Any possibility of fake item ? I never done purchasing at Amazon.com

Anybody done purchasing at Amazon before ? What is your experience? Cheapest priced item is brand new & box pack ? I live in India but going to tell some1 to pick the phone in US & take back to India. But I am confused wether to go for cheap priced vendor or what ..Any1 can provide info ?

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Amey .
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: Need Help ( Related to Purchase at Amazon )

I've purchased a handful of things off there. Much like other tech sellers (tigerdirect, egghead, etc), they are a reseller. Everything I've seen them carry has been legit, so I wouldn't worry too much.

If it's the Amazon "community" (or whatever they call it now) portion (i.e. eBay), you run into the same risks as you would there.
    They keep getting younger, don't they baby...

Compaq Presario PC: Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard / Intel Celeron 2.6 ghz / 1 gb RAM
    HP m7470n Media Center PC: Windows XP Pro Media Center 2005 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ 2.19 ghz / 2 gb RAM
    Toshiba Satellite M35 Special Edition: Windows XP Pro SP2 / Intel Pentium M 1.70 ghz / 1 gb RAM
    Gateway FMC-901 Media Center PC Windows XP Pro Media Center 2005 / Intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz / 512 mb RAM

Comment

Re: Need Help ( Related to Purchase at Amazon )

Originally posted by Norcross View Post
      I've purchased a handful of things off there. Much like other tech sellers (tigerdirect, egghead, etc), they are a reseller. Everything I've seen them carry has been legit, so I wouldn't worry too much.

If it's the Amazon "community" (or whatever they call it now) portion (i.e. eBay), you run into the same risks as you would there.

Thanx for information. I ordered SonyEricsson Z 710i handset via Amazon. Amazon deleivery was prompt and phone was brand new even though price was low. I was worried if the item is not new but it was brand new box pack.
      All in 1
      Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Working...
      X