X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - archive #6

Hi Everybody,

Greetings. I am Parames new to this community, feels very happy to join with you all. This time a quote is coming to my mind i.e. "In tough time People used to beleive like the whole world is against them but the opposite is true" Now it comes true in my life as whenever I got struck with, I can get the help from this whole world (community).. Thank you all in advance for your support which you are about to provide in coming days.

Warmly,

P.paramesh

Re: Introduction

For your own safety I would delete this and re-post this in the coffee lounge..... Quickly

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Introduction

Moved from Exchange Forum. "sigh"!!
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Newcomers - post HERE

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums. Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to my rules.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Newcomers - post HERE

Hello! I'm a relative newcomer to the forums here(and to the IT industry). Probably should have introduced myself here before diving right into the support forums.

I work at a financial institution where we're working on converting from Netware 5.1 and Groupwise 6 to Server 2003 running Active Directory and Exchange 2003.

We'll be all set to go once I get all my users trained on Outlook.

Cheers,
          -Bill
          CCA: XenApp 5.0

Comment

Welcome, Bill!
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi Peeps

Hi Everyone,

I am always checking out Daniel's web site, I have signed up to the newsletter and thought i'd register on the forums.

I have just joined the Messaging team in my current organisation. I had previously been part of a project to migrate our 4000+ computers and users across to Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Environment.

As well as the migraton from Novell to AD we are also migrating from Lotus Domino to MS Exhange 2003. So fun times ahead for me

I am also working towrds my MCSA certification in Messaging. I am looking forward to contributing to these forums.

Cheers

Pdog

Comment

Good to have you Pdog. Hope to see you around.
                Regards,
                Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
                Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
                www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Hello to all!

recently joined this forum wanted to say hi to u all out there..

Comment

Re: Hello to all!

Hi there. No doubt a moderator will be along soon to welcome you, but as "just another user" I have to say this forum is excellent - they keep it nice and tidy, there's no tolerance for timewasters, which is great, and there's a generally helpful atmosphere backed by an incredible amount of knowledge.

So, Faisalmf, read the forum rules because they are good and they're there to guide you into how to get the most out of this place, and you'll be welcome.
                    Best wishes,
                    PaulH.
                    MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

Hi faisalmf,

Welcome!!

As paul said, check out the forum rules before posting as it could be difference between a a happy life and a ban

http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=25

Hope you enjoy the place

Michael
                      Michael Armstrong
                      www.m80arm.co.uk
                      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I am so pleased we have a Sticky called Hello, Hi, Welcome, Introduction - Newcomers - post HERE so this Lounge doesn't get cluttered with frivolous posts.
                        1 1 was a racehorse.
                        2 2 was 1 2.
                        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hello.

I just registered and made a foolish typo on my user name.

Could I change it to "fwhoover"? I hit an 'e' instead of a 'f' and I haven't found any place to change it on line.

I'm certain you have more important things to do then correct a silly typo,but I hope the rest of my day improves from here on.

Any way I am impressed with this site , Thanks for all the hard work.

Floyd Hoover

[email protected]

Comment

Welcome to the site Eloyd!

I'll see if the admins can do anything. You might just have to register one more time.
                            Regards,
                            Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
                            Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
                            www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Floyd, just re-register with the name you want. We can delete the other one once you have made your first post with it. Posting here was a smart thing to do as having dual accounts is frowned upon and this way it keeps us in the know and happy.

Look forward to reading your posts with your new Member Account.
                              1 1 was a racehorse.
                              2 2 was 1 2.
                              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                              X