Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technet Plus Direct Promo Code

Anyone have one I can have?

I missed the 20% off promo code they had in May's edition of MCP magazine and I have mailed the technet plus guys to see if they have other offers for MCP / MCSA people but I have yet had a responce.

I know's it only 286 but I'm a tight git and the 20% will come in handy for a cheap new lawn mower due to the fact I broke my old one last night and the Girlfriend is yet to find out.

Please help this doomed mod

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Technet Plus Direct Promo Code

Check your MCSA welcome pack for offers and also talk to the technet team -- I've wangled a discount by threatening to cancel!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks Tom,

I already mailed them on Monday but didn't get a responce, I assume there busy so I will give them a few more days. I'll also check my MCSA pack but I've checked the MCP website special offers but there ain't nothing there. TBH it aint changed for about 2 yrs now

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Being a registered partner I got this by mail today:

Get a Free TechNet Plus Direct Subscription
        It's easier than ever to earn rewards through the Assess and Win offer--extended to June 2008. You can now receive a one-year TechNet Plus Direct subscription (US$349 value), including two free technical-support calls and access to evaluation software. Just submit two customer business assessments using the Microsoft Business and Technology Assessment Toolkit, and complete a survey. If you submit three additional assessments, you can earn a free, for-resale copy of Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 (US$599 value).

I don't mind giving it to you if you if you submit my 2 business assessments and complete my survey...

Last edited by danielp; 30th July 2007, 09:11.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Ooooohh

What are business assessments?

I'll take that offer

Michael
          Michael Armstrong
          www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

You do an assesment of a business as to the benefits they would gain from installing or upgrading to something like SBS (A real man's O/S as Steven might say). If you do 5 assessments you, I mean Daniel will get a free retail copy of SBS 2003 to resell. MS have kit to use for doing the assessments so it is not as though yu have to make it up as you go along.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Disappointing thing is MCP store is not available in other countries than US/Canada ( And may be in UK as what this thread explains to me ) .

So even if ordering single item via credit card they charge courier charges. And we all know international couriers are expensive and plus custom duty at port.

I have 25% discount code but useless as I dont live at United states. Few offers are not worth though. 2 months ago there was as offer > 512 MB Pen drive for 20 US$ ..Heck ....Here I get SONY 4 gb pen drive for 40 US$ only.....Hehe !!!

1 other offer which was ( This offer was coolest 1 ) > Microsoft wind sheeter with MCP logo only for somthing 40 US$ in stock clearance sale....

I also found >> Microsoft T-shirts specially Polo and V neck blue colour shirts are cool. I prefer t-shirt which has collar and plain colour. I think most admins/technical support engineers , network engineers like t-shirts rather...I dont no why..I seen it many times.... <<<< Any comment ???
              All in 1
              Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Found a 20% Discount code which is available untill 30th September in the UK. Check out the following MS site for info.

Just waiting for my damm access code now

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/bb309322.aspx

Michael
                Michael Armstrong
                www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

sco1984,

I could use that 25% discount code, as I live in the US. Please let me know if you still have it.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X