Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Soprano's have stolen 7 years of my life...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Soprano's have stolen 7 years of my life...

and i want them back.

what kinda schmegma was the final episode?

they left it hanging with a wierd dude in the bathroom, the hillbilly in the corner and freaking journey on the jukebox.

journey.

dont stop believing...

whatever.

and wtf happened to the last season of the wire? and that final episode of Deadwood?

damn you HBO.
    its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
    Give karma where karma is due...

Re: The Soprano's have stolen 7 years of my life...

I thought it was our cable box. I looked at my wife and said "Perfect time for it to just give out" .

Comment

Originally posted by James Haynes View Post
      and that final episode of Deadwood?
      I can help you find the final episode of Deadwood... Take a trip out here to South Dakota and check it out in real life Deadwood is a great place to visit.

Oh yeah while your out here stop by Wall Drug and get your FREE Ice water I know you have seen Wall Drug signs in Florida...
      Hope this helps.

Nate

My advice is provided AS IS, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by nateh View Post
        I can help you find the final episode of Deadwood... Take a trip out here to South Dakota and check it out in real life Deadwood is a great place to visit.

Oh yeah while your out here stop by Wall Drug and get your FREE Ice water I know you have seen Wall Drug signs in Florida...
        wha?! FREE water? thats it... im packing the car up right now. what do ya mean? so thats how they get people in the dakotas... interesting.

yeah, i wished the cable went out. i knew it didnt cause i have a PVR and the PIP was working fine... so i knew it was just them giving us the shaft. that was the biggest crock of tv poo i have ever been forced to follow for sooo freakin long.

at least when they ended Rome, you knew what happened after the series was over... this was just a tease.

im better today.

Comment

Yeah it was a pretty poor plot to end a show leaving how many views hanging...

And yes that is Wall Drug's gimmick is to drag people to Wall Drug, SD... Luckily I live on the "Normal" side of the state (if there is such a thing) Personally, I think the water isn't even that good...

Glad to hear you survived the poor ending of the Soprano's though.
          Hope this helps.

Nate

My advice is provided AS IS, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

You guys........have you no sense of the dramatic? It will all be tied up when the movie is made and released. They are going to milk this for all it's worth. You thought Rocky VI was bad, wait until Saprano MCMII (The Opera).
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
              You guys........have you no sense of the dramatic? It will all be tied up when the movie is made and released. They are going to milk this for all it's worth. You thought Rocky VI was bad, wait until Saprano MCMII (The Opera).
              the hell you say...

you could be right, but i hope HBO has the decency to at least turn it into a cartoon before it has to hit the opera. theres something funny about somebody wacken an animated paulie, but that might just be me... easily amused.

sense of the dramatic? yeah, i have a sense of drama, but i also have this sense of poor story telling skills. they could have had the drama, but let there be closure like tony having a heartattack, his kids being kidnapped, something... but dont effin give me journey.

damn.

Comment

Working...
              X