No announcement yet.

Exclusive peek on how I keep this site monitored

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive peek on how I keep this site monitored

Many of you have wondered how I maintain this site with such a large visitor count and without having too many downtimes.

Well now it's time to expose the special DLL I've added to DSA.MSC, that adds a special monitoring tak to specific users. In this case, it's our dear member TKOLBER. He's been assigned specific monitoring hours, and during those hours he is only allowed to look aways from the monitor for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.

The user is allowed for some casual sleep, rest, feeding time and other activities (see enclosed image), and any attempt to bypass these settings causes his car to immediately prevent any attempts to start it, and any electromagnetic locking devices and credit cards do not function, keeping the user confined to his working space. Also, an electrical shock is transmitted to the user if he moves more than 10 meters away from a working monitor, for more than 5 minutes.

If any of you wishes to join this experiment feel free to post here. A chip and a USB 2.0 port will be implaned on the back of your head, but the procedure is quick and (mostly) painless.

Attached Files

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services

Re: Exclusive peek on how I keep this site monitored

You slave driver!!

No sex in a whole week, that sounds familiar.

** EDIT - Ooops - I just seen he gets 15 mins near the end of the week **
    Michael Armstrong
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Exclusive peek on how I keep this site monitored

I've discovered two things today:

1. Daniel has a sense of humor
      2. Daniel has too much time on his hands lately

That is what I like about this career - I learn something new every day.
      VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+ - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
      My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.