looking for Jerome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for Jerome

OK I know this is cheesy but I met a really nice guy this weekend in the DC area named Jerome who was MSCE certified and I would like to keep in touch with. He was from Schenectady NY originally. Nice guy ... lives in alexandria VA.

Anyway we got separated before we could exchange emails. I am hoping someone on this blog either knows him or can figure out how I can find him.

I know he works in the DC area, but travels some. Has been to Houston recently and really likes that area.

if you know him have him email angela at [email protected].

Thanks

Re: looking for Jerome

Sorry, but I isn't him, but I could move to VA if you like (trust me, you wouldn't like).

For my collegues. I have checked the IP and address and it doesn't to be a nefarious post. I would suggest not hitting it and leave the ultimate decission to Daniel or Guy.

DC area, Jeremy is this one of your aliases......no, she said he was a nice guy, counts you out.

Angela, if you contact him again, we want a finders fee.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
      DC area, Jeremy is this one of your aliases......no, she said he was a nice guy, counts you out.
      Nuts. And "Jerome" is sooo close to "Jeremy".

Some of my best buds live in Alexandria. I'll have them start going door to door... it shouldn't take too long
      It seems there's only 128,283 people that live there http://alexandriava.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm
      Regards,
      Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
      Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
      www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

LOL! You [OP] can't actually be serious?
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Quality thread!
          Server 2000 MCP
          Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X