X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday !!

Happy Birthday !!
    Petri.co.il forums is 5 years old !!
    Best regards to the happy mommies and daddies (mostly daddies, isn't it? ).
    Keep cherishing it and invest your best in it, as you did this far! For the benefit of us all and the whole mankind .

I drink to that !

(BTW, Daniel. Somehow, the counter remained on 4 years, like it was yesterday ).

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Re: Happy Birthday !!

Happy Birthday to the forum!

Long live the forum!

Comment

I smell, Pizzas are some where around......Ahh ...Hey where are those Pizza's and Burger's ? Party time ...hehe !!!!!!!!!

I eat veg Pizza how ever. I dont eat meat. I like Burger more than Pizzas. How about rest of you? Confirm your order's pls.. Hahahahahahaahhahaha !!!!

Any1 tried Indian food? Indian food is awesome. It is spicy how ever. But acording to order the cook makes it less spicy.

Punjabi dishes from India are pretty famous. Once i read in news paper, Aussie cricket players like "Chicken Kebab" from India. Anyway i dont eat meat so i dont have any further info about this. LoL !

South Indian food is nice. In North most people prefer Paneer as a common substance and other spices. Well India is pretty huge, and we have a lot of variety in food. Search at Google with picture option and your mouth will start watering..Hehehehe !!!!!

Ciao,
      Amey Abhyankar.
      All in 1
      Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Barman, a pint of whatever HE's been having!

Oh, Happy Birthday to the site!
        Last edited by Ossian; 22nd January 2007, 09:39.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by sco1984 View Post
          I smell, Pizzas are some where around......Ahh ...Hey where are those Pizza's and Burger's ? Party time ...hehe !!!!!!!!!

I eat veg Pizza how ever. I dont eat meat. I like Burger more than Pizzas. How about rest of you? Confirm your order's pls.. Hahahahahahaahhahaha !!!!

Any1 tried Indian food? Indian food is awesome. It is spicy how ever. But acording to order the cook makes it less spicy.

Punjabi dishes from India are pretty famous. Once i read in news paper, Aussie cricket players like "Chicken Kebab" from India. Anyway i dont eat meat so i dont have any further info about this. LoL !

South Indian food is nice. In North most people prefer Paneer as a common substance and other spices. Well India is pretty huge, and we have a lot of variety in food. Search at Google with picture option and your mouth will start watering..Hehehehe !!!!!

Ciao,
          Amey Abhyankar.
          Cookoo Cookoo
          Michael Armstrong
          www.m80arm.co.uk
          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Guys, thanks, but it's all wrong.

The forums are NOT 5 years old. It's the damn counter.

Actually, if you really have to know, they've been started on the 23rd of October 2003. So mark that date!

Thanks again, may we all live to see the 5-year mark!
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Sorry, Daniel and guys...
              I tried, but... Damn computers !!
              Well, we'll find another excuse to celebrate, don't we ?

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
              -

Comment

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=petri3cy.jpg

Yeah not 5 year's it's 4 year's what i saw. Have a look at my snap.
                All in 1
                Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Yesterday was "4 years, 364 days...". Should have increment to 5 years today...
                  But, as Daniel said, this counter doesn't mean much....

Sorin Solomon

-

Comment

A bug in some software, I don't believe it........I need to sit down before I faint.
                    1 1 was a racehorse.
                    2 2 was 1 2.
                    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

In all cases, I hope this forum will love forever.

It is really a nice experience posting in this forum. When knowledge is shared everyone gains experience.

I will tell a small story that happened with me around 7 years ago. At that time, I was a computer dummy, I asked my friend how did you do that, I think it was a screen saver issue no more.

He replied me back, do you ask a resturant chief what did he use to prepare a dish, or what is the receipe of the dish? Do you ask a magician how did he do this trick?

I took a decision to work hard, and help everyone who is in need of knowledge. Thanks GOD I found this site, in which I can pass my knowledge to the people that really needs it.

Thank you Daniel for opening this forum so we can learn and benefit others.
                      Best regards,
                      Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Well that was the reason for opening the petri.co.il site in the first place, and then the forums. To share knowledge. I hope I did a good job so far.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
                        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
                          Well that was the reason for opening the petri.co.il site in the first place, and then the forums. To share knowledge. I hope I did a good job so far.

Definitely!
                          Tom Jones
                          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                          IT Trainer / Consultant
                          Ossian Ltd
                          Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post

You've done alright, i guess....

Michael
                            Michael Armstrong
                            www.m80arm.co.uk
                            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
                            X