MS prepares for Exchange Disaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS prepares for Exchange Disaster

Be sure to know your Emergency numbers before installing Exchange Server.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Exchange Disaster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	467662
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Re: MS prepares for Exchange Disaster

Yeah, it's a great feature, it emails the Fire Department in the event of a "fires"
    I just checked my Exchange and it says the same. Nice catch.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Ha Ha,

Nice find - How the hell did you notice that?

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

eh?

That is correct English.
        It is firing an event.

Fire doesn't just mean burning things.

fire is both a verb and a noun.

Simon.
        --
        Simon Butler
        Exchange MVP

Blog: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/
        More Exchange Content: http://exchange.sembee.info/
        Exchange Resources List: http://exbpa.com/
        In the UK? Hire me: http://www.sembee.co.uk/

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

Comment

Aaah, just because you lost the cricket (by such a small margin ) there is no need to spoil my joke.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            Aaah, just because you lost the cricket (by such a small margin ) there is no need to spoil my joke.
            - I was playing on xbox live against some people in Australia and whenever I killed them all I could hear "We won the ashes"

It was funny at the start but after the 20th or so kill I was like torture. Not because I was bothered but because that's all they would say

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk
            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Well may be i m turning towards offtopic, But as a indian no doubt i am a fan of Kricket ..Ehh..Whatever .>Cricket or Kricket..LoL !!

World Cup 2007 Cricket about to start in West Indies by March. In first 2 rounds we got weak opponant's.

In other team i only see 1~2 good teams i.e. Sri Lanka, New Zealand . Rest monsters are in the same group as we are including South Africa, Australia etc etc.

Sachin Tendulkar will be there. I guess he'll retire from one day cricket after this World cup. Hey dont say that you dont no this guy. And if you dont no him, you are not allowed to watch Cricket..haha !!!

Brian Lara is not so consistant these days Sachin Tendulkar as well. Pitches in West Indies are compatible for pace bowlers for sure. I hope Indian spinners
              will show the magic of "googly" and etc etc. Shane Warne will play or what i dont no.

I am very excited to watch big clash between India Vs Australia .....In last world cup we missed it, this time we have lotsa hopes. We have quality pace bowlers now so no worries. And batting line up is pretty cool including Sehwag, Dravid, Dhoni etc etc..Err..These are never ending sports talk.....Hehe !

Currently ongoing triangular series between Australia-English-New Zealand is a big fun. All are old opponants..Specially kiwis Vs Aussie match is alwasy tight ..I dont no why but Kiwi's always play execellent when they playing against kangaroo's.

Sayonara,
              Amey Abhyankar.
              All in 1
              Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Moved to Lounge to avoid repercussions. (Should have put it here initially. Sorry Big D )

Sco, kangaroos do not play cricket. They have big tails and hop around all over the place, eating badly need grass. Only good thing about them, they are plentiful in number and tast nice. Mmmmm, kanga steaks!!

Lastly Sco, place all your cricket posts in the Lounge under the thread you already have started. http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=12754
                Do NOT tack them onto posts in other Forums. Thanks.
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
                  - I was playing on xbox live against some people in Australia and whenever I killed them all I could hear "We won the ashes"
                  what's your G-Tag? mines Zeall, add me

what games do you play on live?
                  changed

Comment

same as my name on here:

I tend to play:

Gears of War
                    Rainbow 6 - Las Vegas
                    Test drive

Michael
                    Michael Armstrong
                    www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

i have gears of war, it's very good, do you have CoD3?
                      changed

Comment

No, it's on my list of games to get.

I haven't had time to play it much recently as Im in the middle or purchasing a house.

As soon as I get moved and get my 40" HD LCD set-up I'll be on

Michael
                        Michael Armstrong
                        www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X