Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grr, This is doing my head in now

Little bit of a story now...

Basically, i live in an area full of Chav scum (i'm not one myself) and they are the poor type of Chav scum, now to the point, someone who lives near me has an Xbox 360 and a wireless connection, because my laptop can detect both and tries to access them automatically, now i'm not bothered about connecting and that, it's just i want to know WHO THE HELL can afford a 360 around me?!? i know most of the people living near me (and secretly hate them) but it's annoying not knowing who it belongs to, or their GamerTag

also what bugs me is that his/her wireless network is not secure

</rant>

sorry about that guys, i needed to get that off my chest, so can anyone relate to wireless networks in their area not being secure? my friend keeps telling me to hack it to teach them a lesson, but i'll never go that far, no point in breaking the law.
    changed

Re: Grr, This is doing my head in now

Originally posted by Luke Murgatroyd View Post
    someone who lives near me has an Xbox 360 and a wireless connection, because my laptop can detect both.......... it's just i want to know WHO THE HELL can afford a 360 around me?!?
    Maybe the same sort of person who can afford a laptop that has a wireless NIC.

I do not know what a Chav is, nor do I want to find out. Be very, very careful what you say on these forums as they are in the public arena and can be read by anyone in the world.

Again, be careful.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
      I do not know what a Chav is, nor do I want to find out.
      You will do when you see once. There like a new breed of human's and sometimes facinating to watch.:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

A UK phenonmenon i think which originated in Peterborough

Comment

www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

a video of a stereo-typical chav, he is funny to laugh at
          changed

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Murgatroyd View Post
            i want to know WHO THE HELL can afford a 360 around me?!?
            What makes you think they paid for it? Or should i say paid full RETAIL for it
            Server 2000 MCP
            Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by tonyyeb View Post
              What makes you think they paid for it? Or should i say paid full RETAIL for it
              very good point actually
              changed

Comment

Working...
              X