• Show
Clear All

• I like this...

Hey People!
    This is very nice site!!!
    Forever Rules!

Re: I like this...

Hi,

I'm glad you like the site but next time please post in the correct forums and READ the forum rules

3) Give your post a good topic (or subject line), reflecting the question's intentions

Bad examples:
    For example, if you use a topic like
    Quote:
    PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!
    or a stupid subject line like
    Quote:
    Windows 2000 help
    I will personally kick you out of here. So is using idioting topic titles such as
    Quote:
    Hi!
    or
    Quote:
    I hate Microsoft
    I don't care about your love relations with Bill, I do care for my forums. Other people need to know what the thread is about, and using stupid titles like these won't help.
    Bad subject lines usually tell us it's a poorly written question. We don't like that.

Good example:
    On the contrary, using a topic like this one
    Quote:
    Help in recovering local admin pwd on WinXP SP2 floppyless laptop
    Will actually bring people in, the ones that know the answer, and also those who do not, but would like to find what the answer is.
    http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=25

I can see a two week ban coming your way..... very soon

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: I like this...

Please abide by the rules of this (these) forum(s) as Michael points out to you.

2 weeks ban!
      TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
      http://www.wintra.co.il/
      sigpic
      Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
      X