Merry Christmas (if you Celebrate it)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas (if you Celebrate it)

I would just like to give a big Thank You to everyone on these forums for putting up with me for the last few weeks, and to say a Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Ede/Other to everyone here, enjoy your holidays (although we IT guys may not have much)

remember, enjoy spending time with the family or doing what-ever you do on your breaks

Happy Everything

-Luke
    changed

Re: Merry Christmas (if you Celebrate it)

Might as well jump in on this thread as well.

Merry Xmas all and all the fellow Mods who all do an excellant job.

Have a good one.

Unfortunatley I will be working over the xmas and new year period so at least there will be 1 sad person around

Michael

Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone

Remember, even servers should enjoy the seasonal spirit. Just remove the side panel, disconnect the fans and place a bottle or can of something suitable inside. This will ensure a memorable Christmas not only for you and your team, but also for Dell or HPs technical support staff!

23 hours and 25 minutes and COUNTING....

Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

LOL @ "Ede" - I think you mean "Eid ul Fitr" which is a Muslim festival at a different time of year...

Merry Christmas to all you Xtians out there, Happy Hannukah to the Jews, and Happy Yule to the Pagans! And a happy whatever else to thos I forgot.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post

Just remove the side panel, disconnect the fans
          Tom
          Mmmm, a wonderful thing to do here with our 30-35C+ temps at the moment.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            Mmmm, a wonderful thing to do here with our 30-35C+ temps at the moment.
            Go one rub it in. I had to bloody well sit in my car for ~5 mins while it heated up to a temperature that allowed me to actually touch the steering wheel

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk
            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Michael, they have this "new" invention out now (you may not have heard about them in your part of the world yet) and they are called gloves. They even have specialized ones called......wait for it........Driving Gloves. The isdea is that they keep your hands warm WHILE you are in OR out of your car. A wonderful invention.

Sorry, have to run and turn the cooling down. The temp has dropped below 30C and it is starting to get cold.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

In my opinion any man who uses 'Driving gloves' is not a real man!!

I'd rather face the harsh cold winter naked (Horrible thought, I know) than wear 'Driving gloves'

Michael
                Michael Armstrong
                www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
                  Go one rub it in. I had to bloody well sit in my car for ~5 mins while it heated up to a temperature that allowed me to actually touch the steering wheel

Michael
                  Be positive, you could be sitting in Heathrow!
                  Tom Jones
                  MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                    Be positive, you could be sitting in Heathrow!
                    Good point. I feel sorry for those people. Not a very nice situation

Michael
                    Michael Armstrong
                    www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I celebrate it. We finish work today and return on the 2nd.

I am new to the forum and in the short time have learned a lot from all who participate on here, thank you.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Comment

Hi Everybody
                        Merry xmas & Happy new year

Comment

Do I need to say more?
                          (Yesterday I've taken the photo somewhere in a church)
                          Marcel
                          Technical Consultant
                          Netherlands
                          http://www.phetios.com
                          http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                          "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                          "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

ahh, it is spelled eid, i'm sorry if i offended anyone by spelling it wrong
                            changed

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Murgatroyd View Post
                              ahh, it is spelled eid, i'm sorry if i offended anyone by spelling it wrong
                              Caps and Shift keys are broken on luke's keyboard otherwise I am sure he would have typed, Eid.
                              1 1 was a racehorse.
                              2 2 was 1 2.
                              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                              X