Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta tester - how to become ?

Hi guys!

just a question: how can I become beta tester? I mean not on behalf of my company. Just on behalf of myself....I am very interested in Vista beta testing, and my understanding is that I have to become beta tester in order to obtain CD (or DVD) with Vista.
    thank you,
    Mihail
    regards,

Mihail Kravsun
    MCSA, CCNA

Re: Beta tester - how to become ?

Technet Plus Scubscribers automatically get the beta versions, so thats one way if you dont mind forking out a few

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Beta tester - how to become ?

To become a beta tester you need to be invited by someone who is in the program. Some programs are more strict than others, some allow anyone to be a member, some only allow selected members.

The TechNet Plus subscription gives you access to the publically available betas, not to the beta members connect builds.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
      X