Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vista business unidentified network

Hi all,
    I connected to an public WI-FI at Cafee, and when I come back home, all my network connection failed to "unidentified network", wire, wirelss, even Verizon broadband card.
    I tried all I can found at Google, update driver, uncheked IP6, reset TCP/IP stack, disable DhcpConnEnableBcastFlag, all of them not work, and I don't thinks it's the router problem, since I even bring it to office, it still not working, and all other people with vista businee are fine.
    anyone has idea?
    thanks in advance!
    jimmy

Re: vista business unidentified network

Is the Wireless NIC turned on/enabled? Check the System Tray for the Intel Management thingy and make sure the NIC is turned on/enabled.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Wireless is turn on and enabled, I'm able to connect to any wireless AP, but the connection is unidentified, also cable connection and Broadband connection are same.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjiang View Post
        ....... I'm able to connect to any wireless AP, but the connection is unidentified, also cable connection and Broadband connection are same.
        What exactly does that mean? Can you or can you not get Internet connection on your machine?
        Is you machine part of a Domain? Is it still a Domain Member or is it now a Workgroup member?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X