Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem to open the intranet site

Hi

I am using Vista last week and facing a problem when i open my intranet site, it ask for certificate and prompt the user name and password but show the blank page, i have reset the security setting, install the certificate manually but no luck, can you tell me how can i fix this issue.

Intanet site is hosted on DMZ, and the url of the page is https://192.168.1.25:8080.

Re: Problem to open the intranet site

Do you have any difficulty from other computers? or with other usernames?
    Since it is in your DMZ, is your internal firewall allowing the port through?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Can you ping 192.168.1.25?

Can you telnet to 192.168.1.25 on port 8080?

From a command line, type ping 192.168.1.25. This will verify that the host is alive.

Then from a command line type, telnet 192.168.1.25 8080. This will verify that associated ports are open on the DMZ to access the host.
      MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Comment

Is the certificate from a trusted source???

Can you show some screenshots of what your getting??

Comment

Hello hello...houston do we have a problem?

Comment

Easy, Mudd, sounded condescending there mate..

DJ
            Daniel John
            A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

************************************************** **********************
            ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **
            ************************************************** **********************

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay.pant View Post
              Hi

I am using Vista last week and facing a problem when i open my intranet site, it ask for certificate and prompt the user name and password but show the blank page, i have reset the security setting, install the certificate manually but no luck, can you tell me how can i fix this issue.

Intanet site is hosted on DMZ, and the url of the page is https://192.168.1.25:8080.
              Have you added the URL to Internet Explorer's Local Intranet or Trusted zone and tested?

Comment

Working...
              X