Any body knows Free RestoreIT software for windows Vista

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body knows Free RestoreIT software for windows Vista

Hello every body I need your help to Restore hole system to previous status. I am having Windows Vista Operating System have been crash. So can any body let me know any FREE Software to recover windows Vista O/S.

Thanks.

Re: Any body knows Free RestoreIT software for windows Vista

Our good friend gives something like 2 million options
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...software&meta=

Can you give more details about your problem and what you are trying to recover?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

My computer is very slow, and I can not open MY COMPUTER to see Device Manager, CONTROL PANEL, GAMES, INTERNET EXPLORER etc, once I click on it still I wait 30 minutes none going to open. So I want to Restore my computer to previous state/point, which is working very good one month ago. And I don't want to Re-Installed windows Vista again on it, with out Re-Installing I want to fix my computer.

Thanks again.

Comment

Start the task manager and see what might causing it else start the performance monitor.
        If you haven't created a backup, you simply can't restore.

You also might try the System restore which creates automatic backups:
        http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...ystem-restore/
        Marcel
        Technical Consultant
        Netherlands
        http://www.phetios.com
        http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
        "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
        "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Originally posted by Dumber View Post
          Start the task manager and see what might causing it else start the performance monitor.
          If you haven't created a backup, you simply can't restore.

You also might try the System restore which creates automatic backups:
          http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...ystem-restore/
          My computer is not in good condition with Windows Vista. So I can not open the ICONS which describe in the above link. So I am looking for a diffrent saperate Software which can bring back my system to previous point/state.

Thanks for your answer.
          Last edited by tester2; 22nd April 2009, 16:26.

Comment

Originally posted by tester2 View Post
            My computer is not in good condition with Windows Vista. So I can not open the ICONS which describe in the above link. So I am looking for a diffrent saperate Software which can bring back my system to previous point/state.
            Did you upgrade to Vista from a previous OS?

Unless this is a poor upgrade, to me it doesn't sound like a Vista problem as much as it is like you have a malware infestation. You can try to remove all malware on the system, but once you've been infected there is no way to tell if everything has been removed. A complete reinstallation is the only way to know for sure that you're safe.

Nonetheless, when in situations like this, I'll tell you approximately what my method is. (Follow these instructions at your own risk) I download and install SpyBot S&D, AdAware Personal, HijackThis, MalwareBytes and Spyware Blaster. All of those tools are free for home/personal use (NOT organizational use). Install those tools and make sure that they are updated properly. I then, reboot into safe mode. Run SpyBot. Then run AdAware. Then Malware Bytes. Reboot into safemode again and do it all over again. Then, reboot into normal mode and run HijackThis, save the results and submit it to the automatic form on the site www.HijackThis.de. I do careful research on the items that are listed and remove what I think is bad. I then run Spyware Blaster as a preventive tool.

You can also add whatever antivirus product you prefer. AVG, Avira and some other companies make free antivirus products that you can use.

Lastly, you can perform a repair installation if you have the Windows Vista installation media. It might not work if the only media you have is the OEM media. Then again, the OEM media might be capable of performing a repair installation. Consult the proper documentation to find out.

Having done all that, you can rest knowing that you've done virtually all that you could do for it short of a total reinstallation.
            Wesley David
            LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
            -------------------------------
            Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
            Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
            Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
            Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Working...
            X