Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

    Hello,

    Only a Vista 32 bits driver is avalaible for my Canon LBP-810.

    How can i install my printer on Vista 64 bits ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Eric

  • #2
    Re: Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

    Presumably you've tried installing the 32-bit driver without success.

    Have you spoken to Canon?
    Gareth Howells

    BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

    Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

    Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

    "For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

      Yes, i tried to install the 32-bit driver without success.

      I am looking for a 32-bit emulator, i can to try to ask to Canon but on http://www.canon-europe.com/vista/en...able/laser.asp you can see no support for 64-bit.
      Last edited by Eric; 2nd March 2009, 14:03.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

        Originally posted by Eric View Post
        I am looking for a 32-bit emulator, i can to try to ask to Canon but on http://www.canon-europe.com/vista/en...able/laser.asp you can see no support for 64-bit.
        I realise. However, they may be in a position to make a recommendation.
        Gareth Howells

        BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

        Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

        Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

        "For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

        "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

          Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Hello,

          Only a Vista 32 bits driver is avalaible for my Canon LBP-810.

          How can i install my printer on Vista 64 bits ?

          Thanks in advance.
          Eric
          you have to look on for x64 bit drivers...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

            Originally posted by Eric View Post
            Yes, i tried to install the 32-bit driver without success.

            I am looking for a 32-bit emulator, i can to try to ask to Canon but on http://www.canon-europe.com/vista/en...able/laser.asp you can see no support for 64-bit.
            Hi,

            Have a read on to see if this helps: http://blogs.technet.com/robse/archi...64-to-x86.aspx

            Ta
            Caesar's cipher - 3

            ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

            SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Install Vista 32 bits driver on Vista 64 bits

              Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
              I realise. However, they may be in a position to make a recommendation.
              Have had this happen several times where the vendor had an unsupported solution to the problem.

              Failing that do what I did and get rid of the 64bit version and install XP (32 bit).
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

              Comment

              Working...
              X