Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sub Directories in SentTo? + Kill breadcrumb!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub Directories in SentTo? + Kill breadcrumb!

First question, how do I add a folder to the sendto menu so I can group my send tos? If you make a folder in send to and add your shortcuts you wind up with no shortcuts except the folder. So you wind up sending everything to your sendto folder. =\ Secondly, for the love of God, how do you disable the breadcrumb bar? I want to click the address bar and have my drives drop down like XP. The history is utterly useless as it promotes places I go once and buries my destinations under the directories I travel through to get there. I can't just click "Computer" at the front of the bar, because 90% of the time, it isn't displayed because my path is too long. I miss my up button.

Re: Sub Directories in SentTo? + Kill breadcrumb!

Originally posted by Kayden View Post
    ...Secondly, for the love of God, how do you disable the breadcrumb bar? I want to click the address bar and have my drives drop down like XP. The history is utterly useless as it promotes places I go once and buries my destinations under the directories I travel through to get there. I can't just click "Computer" at the front of the bar, because 90% of the time, it isn't displayed because my path is too long. I miss my up button.
    You can't disable the breadcrumb bar. It now is what it is...
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X