Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPN Client Installation Problem

Hi friends,

Since past 2 days, I am trying to resolve this problem with VPN client installation on Vista Home Premium. Below is the error I am facing.

Though on each attempt VPN adapter gets established in Networks but VPN do not installs. I tried manually to start it & then put up on sharing with internet. Then VPN gets installed but my internet goes down

Any solution guys? Please help me

Thanks

Re: VPN Client Installation Problem

Does your VPN software have "Split Horizon" capability? If so is it enabled in the policy on the server end?

Split Horizon enables the client end to see the VPN connection AND the local connection at the same time; the VPN Client acts as a router, routing requests for the correct network as required.

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

actually dear I am not an IT person.... VPN server is in Korea & I am in India....

How can I check this, which u asked?

Comment

Ask your IT people; and if it is not split horizon, ask them how to configure your broswer so that your internet connection goes through the VPN when it's connected.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
        X