Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tutorial(s) Windows Vista

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with links on the internet where free tutorials from the Windows Vista operating system can be viewed.

Within a few days I have to give a course about Microsoft Vista and I don't have good material yet.

When I was browsing on the internet, I found out that the MOC 5115 (from Microsoft) was the course that I need but I don't have enhough time to order it.

Hopefully that this way will be quicker.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Free tutorial(s) Windows Vista

Well, proved quite helpful
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...utorials&meta=
    only about a million links.

Are you an MCT? If so you should have access to all the courses via the download centre. Normally you can order up the manuals in a very short time -- 3 days is my record.

You should have a word with whoever commissioned the course if they don't give you enough time to prepare yourself and materials properly -- its not very fair on the delegates (especially if they are paying)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Free tutorial(s) Windows Vista

I don't think he's an MCT, or he would have known what you just told him. As for the "free" stuff, beware, we're not doing "free" stuff exchange here...
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
      X