Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language problem in windows vista

Dear all
    I have bought a new sony vaio laptop and windows vista basic editon is pre installed in that.but the problem is that it is in korean language i tried so many things in control panel to change the deafault language to english but could not suceed.please helpo me out of this problem its very urgent.thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Re: Language problem in windows vista

Did you buy it in Korea?
    If not, take it back to the dealer and specify English

Alternatively you could try using the Sony recovery disks and see what language they are in

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

thanks man
      actually i bought it in korea but now i am in nepal so can not bring it back to korea anyways thanks

Comment

What language do you want to use with it?

Have you seen what language the recovery disks are in?

The problem is that Vista is "localised" so you will get one language only unless you get hold of the MUI pack. Even then, you will probably need a reinstall to use it

Tom
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X