Vista SP1 before end of 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista SP1 before end of 2007

Looks like SP1 for Vista will be ready before the end of 2007.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Re: Vista SP1 before end of 2007

.....and do I hear any advance on the end of 2007......2008, <bang>, gone to the man in the blue coat!
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I did not try Vista yet, seems I have to take that seriously.
      Best regards,
      Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

First, Mostafa, there's no need to hurry. Vista will be here for some time (looks like).
        Second, meanwhile you can try the Vista Advisor, that will tell you if your computer is able to digest Vista.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

I already tested VISTA RTM on my virtual PC.

I only tested for 2 hours no more, but seems I have to install it and test it seriously.

My portable is VISTA compatable.
          Best regards,
          Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ah that's good news. I never install anything from Microsoft in production until SP1 comes out... maybe now I can do it before the end of the year
            I nerd therefore I am!

Comment

Some people think that's why SP1 is coming out so soon, because a lot of people / businesses are of the mind that they should wait until SP1 of a Windows release to try it.

Lots of 3rd party software vendors are also saying that it'll take them all year to update their products for Vista.

Comment

Perfect timing then; the software vendors release Vista compatible versions, SP1 comes out... If you can't beat 'em join 'em... I'd better start testing it!
                I nerd therefore I am!

Comment

Working...
                X