Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISTA and VMware

Dear ALL,

I am trying to install Windows Vista on a VMware machine, but it is not working. I have having a black screen of loading windows files, and then nothing happens.

I am upgrading my VMware version, and will test it again. Till that time, do you know what is the problem?

Anyone installed VISTA using VMware?

Best regards,
    Mostafa
    Best regards,
    Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: VISTA and VMware

Well, Everything that I've read and seen as to installing Vista on VMware. DOES NOT WORK.
    Am Currently Running Vista Ver. RTM. And have try to install Useing VMware. And it does not work. Others have had luck in useing VMware installing Vista. (Small Few) I have not.
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without Result" -Winston Churchill

Comment

Dear All,

I upgraded my VMware to version 5.5.3, and I was able t install Windows Vista. Now it is time to test how it looks before the offical release date.

Best regrads,
      Mostafa
      Best regards,
      Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I've got Vista RC2 on VMWare Workstation 5.5.2 running just fine, standard install.

Comment

Working...
        X