No announcement yet.

explanation of all entries of the Windows Boot Manager andWindows BootLoader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explanation of all entries of the Windows Boot Manager andWindows BootLoader

Hi

Where can I find the explanation of all entries of the Windows Boot Manager and Windows BootLoader sections that appear when I write the /store /v options of bcdedit command?

Thanks

Bye
    balubeto

Re: explanation of all entries of the Windows Boot Manager andWindows BootLoader

with particular reference to Microsoft TechNet will give you the information you need.

Once you have done that, if you have any specific queries, you can ask, but please STOP expecting the members here to act as unpaid research assistants for things you really should be doing yourself. Have you ever wondered why your reputation has reached the levels it has?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: explanation of all entries of the Windows Boot Manager andWindows BootLoader

LMGTFY

Yahoo

DuckDuckGo

Bing

Lycos

Baidu

Google.co.it
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Actually, I wanted to find the explanation of all entries (as inherit or device or osdevice) of the Windows Boot Manager and Windows Boot Loader sections that appear when I write the /store /v options of bcdedit command?

Thanks

Bye
        balubeto

Comment

Yes.... and what research have you done already?
          Did you try any of the links Biggles77 very kindly (far more than me) found and posted for you?

Of your whole history of posts, I think each one is asking a question and none of them are actually showing any evidence of doing things yourself. If you really are an IT administrator (and I have serious doubts on that point) you really will have to learn to take some responsibility yourself and stop expecting the rest of the world to do your job for you
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
            Yes.... and what research have you done already?
            Did you try any of the links Biggles77 very kindly (far more than me) found and posted for you?

Of your whole history of posts, I think each one is asking a question and none of them are actually showing any evidence of doing things yourself. If you really are an IT administrator (and I have serious doubts on that point) you really will have to learn to take some responsibility yourself and stop expecting the rest of the world to do your job for you
            What are the inherit, device and osdevice entries for?

Thanks

Bye
            balubeto

Comment

FFS do some of your own research. It took less than 5 minutes to find the answers using a well known search engine.
              Tom Jones
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

Comment

Hi

How do I add a Windows Boot Loader, stored in a BCD Store, to another BCD Store?

Thanks

Bye
                balubeto

Comment

balubeto is not a person, they a BOT. Ignore future posts.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                  X