Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE 11.X 64 bit and SiverLight

Hi

Using the Modern IE 11.x 64 bit, I noticed that when I play a video in full screen with any Microsoft SilverLight, address bars, tools and tabs do not disappear. How come?

While, with the Flash videos, these elements will disappear automatically.

The same happens to me with the desktop IE 11.x 64 bit, plus, in this case, also the applications bar does not disappear automatically when I play a full screen video with Microsoft Siverlight. How come?

Thanks

Bye
    balubeto

Re: IE 11.X 64 bit and SiverLight

You have been told by two forum admins to stop posting multiple threads on basically the same thing (Win8 IE issues, Action Centre issues etc.) Please STOP doing so or you will be banned.

Also can you do (and tell us) some basic research of your own (or get your butler to do it) instead of expecting the forum community to do it for you. You have been here long enough to know that if you start to help yourself, you will get better responses to posts.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X