Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet explorer 11 uninstall in win7 pro

Good day guys.

My pc recently installed IE11 automatically and I actually needed IE10 for a banking application (the new ie11 not compatible yet). Just a few questions I have:
    Can I simply uninstall ie11 from program/features and then be automatically reverted back to ie10?

Will ie10 still be there?

Will all my browsing history/ digital certificates/favourites still be available?

As always, you guys are the best when it come to advise!
    Thanking in advance for this support
    H

Re: Internet explorer 11 uninstall in win7 pro

Hi, you can remove it from programs and features > View installed updates > type 11 in the search, right click and choose uninstall.

All your settings favourites will remain untouched.
    Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
    I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
    MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Re: Internet explorer 11 uninstall in win7 pro

I would first add banking website to compatibility list, 100% I am sure it will work.
      Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.

Tap or click the Tools button Tools, and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
      Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then tap or click Add.

Comment

Working...
      X