How to enable to graphic cards for multimonitor use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to enable to graphic cards for multimonitor use

As primary graphic card I use external graphic card with one HDMI port which I use primary monitor and I would like to use second monitor which is TV plugged to the HDMI port on integrated card to the mother board - but the TV is no recognised looks like the integrated card is disabled. How to enable integrated card to use it wih external card.

Re: How to enable to graphic cards for multimonitor use

If the various Windows option (right click & Graphics Properties or Win+P) don't work, I would suggest consulting the vendor of the card.

Presumably you have updated drivers too?

And perhaps you could tell us the make and model of the card to allow some slightly more focussed advice
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

External card is Nvida GForce GTX 660 with one HDMI port
      and motherboard is asus p8 z77-v pro which seems to have disavled integrated card

Comment

I've never seen a computer that let you use the integrated graphics card at the same time as an add-in graphics card. I don't think it's possible.

Comment

sorted with HDMI splitter

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Output-1...item5d3d443a36

Comment

Originally posted by joeqwerty View Post
            I've never seen a computer that let you use the integrated graphics card at the same time as an add-in graphics card. I don't think it's possible.
            I have, provided the internal one is set as the primary (bootable) one in the BIOS. Obviously depends on the exact hardware involved
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I seen.......
              Last edited by biggles77; 11th July 2013, 06:36. Reason: Remove hyperlinks

Comment

Working...
              X