• Show
Clear All

• Put a custom link in the history pane

Hi

How do I put a custom link in the history pane of a program like this

?

Thanks

Bye
    Last edited by balubeto; 30th March 2013, 18:17.
    balubeto

Re: Put a custom link in the history pane

I corrected the image.

Thanks and sorry again.

Bye
    balubeto

Comment

I understand from your post that you want to add a custom item to the "Recently Used" of a given application on the start menu frequently-used pane.

I suspect this will be in the registry, and will probably be an "MRU" based key. I'm doing a search at the moment for some similar ones in my system and will come back to you...
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
        I understand from your post that you want to add a custom item to the "Recently Used" of a given application on the start menu frequently-used pane.

I suspect this will be in the registry, and will probably be an "MRU" based key. I'm doing a search at the moment for some similar ones in my system and will come back to you...
        You have already found out how to solve my problem?

Thanks

Bye
        balubeto

Comment

no - unfortunately I couldn't find the solution - I didn't have time to iterate through the registry.

what you're probably looking for is an MRU (Most Recent Used) key
          you could also try searching for a string you know is in one of those shortcuts..
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
          X