Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy paste permission

Hi

i have win 7 desktop. it is added in domain. they gave administrative permissions to my desktop. but i am not able to copy data from desktop to external drives. and also am not able to burn cd/dvd also. please help me on this.

Re: copy paste permission

Speak to your domain administrator and confirm what "user rights" you have

Note because it is in a domain, you will HAVE to discuss with your administrator
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

they con't tell

Comment

Can't or won't?
        If can't, get a better domain administrator!
        Ask them to run a GPResult for your account on your computer
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

you may have local administrative tools, but still be prohibited from performing actions that may allow the removal of company information via external media..

not unusual.
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

bro some time it,s problam happend not all time

Comment

Working...
            X