Display setting for Text and other item size via RDP session not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display setting for Text and other item size via RDP session not working

I have been trying to resolve an issue in a Quest vWorkspace VDI solution that we have, whereas, I seem to be unable to make a Display setting of 150% for Text and other items take effect within an RDP session, to a Windows 7 VDI workstation. (see attached)

I have tried the following;

• Logged onto the VDI workstation via the Hyper-V management tools and configured the setting; this gives the 150% sizing and works
    • Used the windows RDP Client to connect to the VDI workstation using the same user account that was used within the Hyper-V Mangement console and this doesn't work
    • Used the windows RDP Client with the /admin switch to connect to the VDI workstation using the same use account and this doesn't work
    • Rolled out the registry key that sets the required setting via Group Policy preferences, which results in a black screen for the user account once they logon to the remote session
    Quest state that if it doesn't pass through using the Microsoft RDP client that it won't work via their remote access tool.

I am starting to think that this isn't possible. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Attached Files
Working...
X