'Open Command Prompt Here' Option in Win. Explorer Toolbar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Open Command Prompt Here' Option in Win. Explorer Toolbar

I used search and the closest I find is for this function in the context menu. Is there a 'for dummies' process so I can have this 'Open Command Prompt Here' option in the toolbar? I'm aware of 'Classic Shell' and other 3rd-party Explorer clones that have this. However, all work poorly with custom themes and have more functionality than I need.

thnx.

Re: 'Open Command Prompt Here' Option in Win. Explorer Toolbar

Apparently SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK works:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ndow-here.html
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Apparently SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK works:- http ...
      Actually, for me, I don't need to use the 'shift' (plus, I already mentioned this in the initial post). However, not what i requested. thnx.

Comment

Update : I found this. Totally idiot-friendly: clik the link, run, install, done! No shift required, will work with Libraries path and includes the elevated option. Now, if only I could get this on the toolbar (sigh).

(note : I tried to post the url and a screenshot but was prevented by the forum police here. Web search for "ContextConsole Shell Extension 2.1.0")

Comment

Final Update : I have come to believe that this issue would have been resolved long before I posted this request. I have therefore decided to simply delete the windows explorer bar altogether. Thnx to all!

peace

Comment

Working...
          X