Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing thru Internet

Good evening,
    I have Office A with a PC running Windows 7, network printer and a local printer attached to the PC. I am working remotely on Office B thru RDP on Windows 7 "Server" there (There is a static IP there, as well as from the ISP). I also could access the network printer at the Office A from Office B thru http - I am using something.no-ip.info:631 to do it.
    Now, the problem I have is that while I am working from Office A remotely to Office B (RDP), if I made an Excel sheet e.g. there, I wold like to print it to the network and local printers in Office A. I figured that the firs task I have to do is to "add" the network printer in Office A to devices at Office B and I have tried, but I couldn't succeed. I think I am doing mistake while I am entering the remote printer in the "add- menu".
    Could you help me please?
    Best Regards,
    Asen

Re: Printing thru Internet

Are office A and B connected???

Comment

Re: Printing thru Internet

Good afternoon wullieb1,

They are not connected. I am using RDP from B to A (the ip at A is static).
      I figured out though how to do it. I have to add the network printer in A while I am using RDP from B as a LOCAL printer to B and to point the port then (tcp/ip). This is a bug of MS, i believe.

Thank you for your post.

Regards,

Asen

Comment

Working...
      X