No announcement yet.

Windows 7 Key

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 Key

I have windows 7 enterprise installed through MAK but i jus 1 pc and i tested windows 8 in vmware so far no probs so i wanna test it on my physical machine i have the product key but it has no more activation left is there any way if i need to install the windows 7 enterprise again with the same key and activate ?if arises a scenario where some apps dont work in windows 8

Re: Windows 7 Key

Normally phone Microsoft and explain and they may give you a activation code -- as long as you have not overused your MAK licenses

Why not dual boot Win7 and Win8?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Dual Boot is good one but since i have 8 gb ram i thought why not use it resources andever since i came to know about VMs

I had a check on license with VAMT and remaining activation is shown zero no more activation left in the license guess i have to call MS and do as you said

Thank You for the response

Although the operating system (in your case Windows may install and function properly in a VM it may give you problems when installing it on the physical machine due to devices drivers not required in the virtualized environment!