WinPe3.0 without WAIK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinPe3.0 without WAIK

We've lost all our 3.0 PE discs and no one around here has the WAIK for Windows 7, we're currently getting slammed on our network with usage and downloading the 2 gig WAIK file is killing us, is there a way to get the WinPe3.0 files without the WAIK.
    I need to get this Windows 7 image done asap and I'm unable to without the ImageX.

Anyway to obtain these or suggestions on something else that's simple to pickup and use to do this?
    "To err is human but to really **** things up requires a computer user..."

"The path to enlightenment is /user/bin/enlightenment"

A+ CE

Re: WinPe3.0 without WAIK

I think you're stuck mate, I don't know of any way to get the tools without downloading the whole AIK.

Maybe get someone with decent broadband to download it at home? Downloading from the MS Site is usually pretty quick at least.
    BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
    sigpic
    Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Guess that's what it comes down to then. Crap. -.-

A+ CE

Comment

I suspect you could have had it downloaded by now unless you are on a REALLY slow connection
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I wish, lately it hasn't been able to download most anything over 50-60kb/s while HAMMERING the corp network..and we're trying to figure out why.

EDIT: We found a clear box and I have the aik now.
          Last edited by Managor; 9th February 2011, 15:20.

A+ CE

Comment

Working...
          X