No announcement yet.

Custom Logo

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Logo

Hello Team,

I would like to integrate my company logo at windows 7 boot up. I have been reading online, but I don't think it is possible.
    Does anyone have any work around on this?

in theory I would like to replace the Dell logo with my company logo or replace windows 7 boot up logo with my company logo.

Last edited by Humannetwork; 4th February 2011, 14:38.

Re: Custom Logo

You'd have to edit the BIOS to change that. Personally it's not something I'd mess with just for an aesthetic reason.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

I tried this one and really managed to bone the computer, highly NOT suggested. Stick with the logo as the desktop background.
      "To err is human but to really **** things up requires a computer user..."

"The path to enlightenment is /user/bin/enlightenment"

A+ CE

Haven't heard of anyone doing this, or indeed anyone wanting to, since the Win 9x days when it was just a case of replacing logo.sys. I rarely pay attention, but isn't the Windows 7 splash screen animated? Did find some info here though, usual disclaimers apply:-

Dell used to have a BIOS utility for putting in a custom splash screen, whether it is still available for modern machines I do not know. Might be worth a wee call to their support if this is something you are keen on though.
        BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
        Cruachan's Blog