Problems viewing JPEG files on my computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems viewing JPEG files on my computer

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate N 32-bit. I haven't had this problem until recently. My boss (Windows 7 Ultimate) would receive an email with jpeg files attached. He would be unable to open them, but if he forwarded the email to me, I'm able to open and view them. In the Windows Photo Viewer, I would click File, and select "Make a copy...". I would then send copy of the jpeg to my boss and he would be able to open and view the image. However, I'm now having the same problem that my boss is having. He fowarded the jpeg's to me, I can't open them, so I forwarded them to another employee here (Windows 7 Ultimate), and he's able to open them, make a copy, and we can now view them on our workstations. I'm a bit confused why this is happening. If anyone can help with this I would really appreciate it.

Re: Problems viewing JPEG files on my computer

This has nothing to do with Windows 7 but rather the email client that is being used and the security settings on said client.

What email client is your boss using?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

My boss and I are both using Outlook 2010. The other guy is using Outlook 2007. If this is an issue with outlook, what can I try doing to resolve this issue?

Comment

What is the error message you get Or, what else do you see when you try to open the attachment?

Can you or your boss save the jpeg attachment to the Desktop?
        And then open the jpeg file from the desktop.

\Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
        and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Working...
        X