How to fix this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix this?

I got win 7 machine, when i tried to install Adobe FLASH PLAYER via internet and download after install nothing happens, i tried manually download it and install still not work,

Is anyone here knew how to fix this?

Re: How to fix this?

This is ASSUMING that you are running X64 Windows 7.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html

Basically there is NO 64bit flash support. You have to run the IE 32 bit version to use the flash support.

Hope this helps!
    Two things:
    1) If I wrote something wrong please please please let me know. I want to know ESPECIALLY if I am wrong.
    2) I have a tendency to write things that are misconstrued as being agressive or not so pleasant. That is not my intent.

Comment

Yes... tnx for ur reply, I'm gonna try and test it tomorrow... I let you know once it fix... Once again thanks buddy. ^_^

Comment

And you still did not say what version of Windows7 are you using ...

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by sorinso View Post
          And you still did not say what version of Windows7 are you using ...
          (Pssst. It's a secret.)
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Haha, is version matter here... (Windows 7 professional 64 bit) the concern is flash player... anyways, i have test it (on link provided below) still not work and I figured it out the problem is on IE browser thats why it doesn't install adobe flash player even activex is enabled...

anyways.. Thanks ^_^

Comment

Flash will NOT WORK on 64 bit Internet Explorer
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

As already mentioned use a 32 bit browser instead and download and install flash from there.
                Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Originally posted by rexsniper View Post
                  Haha, is version matter here... (Windows 7 professional 64 bit) the concern is flash player...
                  Yes, actually it is. And please don't laugh at other members' request for information you were supposed to provide from the very beginning!

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
                  -

Comment

even 32bit or 64bit on IE, it doesn't install, I figured it out already... Thanks everyone!

some say (I just heard) moderators and admins here are very friendly.

Comment

He's Vulcan, different thing entirely
                      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

even 32bit or 64bit on IE, it doesn't install, I figured it out already... Thanks everyone!

Great, you figured it out..... can we know?

If you solve a problem, it nice for others to know how, as most people who help you on these forums have the "cant sleep till its fixed" mentaitly, so its great for you to shair your answer and help us sleep at night.

Be a mate, shair it around

PS: I think the Mods and Admins here are great, Nicest support I have ever got that did not cost me anything.
                        PPS: If you do not want to help us fix YOUR problem, I will give you my Work email, and you can pay me $300 a hour, then I will happily sit down and ask you question after question.

Wofen
                        Last edited by Wofen; 19th July 2010, 07:40.
                        Good to be back....

Comment

Well, stick around and see for yourself...
                          One thing everyone here expects (Admins, Mods and members alike) is to receive all the relevant information together with the question that was asked. Or at least later in the thread, when the request for additional info arises. No one here needs to guess, or to start making assumption of you may or may not have in your configuration.

Sorin Solomon

-

Comment

And what excactly did you figure out?
                            The bottom line is that there is no flash for x64 browsers as already explained.
                            Have you tried the x86? was it a problem other than that?

The reason we ask to provide as much info as possible is so you don't get a question for a question.

Well, you got to draw a line somewhere between "friendliness" and patronising if that's what you meant.
                            Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Flash will install and work in IE 32 bit on a Win7 x64 install

Comment

Working...
                              X