auto login to domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto login to domain

I have a media center pc and I want it to auto login to my domain (should it be reset for any reason) I have it on a UPC so it probably won't reset much, but just incase.

I have done the reghack as I understand it, but still get the login screen with domain and username filled in but still asking for a password. See attached for my registry settings.

I can't figure this one out. I have checked the username and password (made sure capitals and lowercase are correct). Password here is removed for obvious reasons.

Thanks,
    Allen
    Attached Files

Re: auto login to domain

As far as I was aware default users are only available in a workgroup environment. Could be wrong though.
    BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
    sigpic
    Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Hi,

Try Autologon from sysinternals.
      I haven't triead it with W7 yet but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.
      Please post back the findings.
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Sysinternals didn't work...

Found one for $25 bucks that worked... autologon expert... it encrypts password as well...

Didn't want to have to buy one but it was driving me nuts... I figured that amount was worth my sanity!

Comment

Working...
        X