That annoying Send Feedback option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That annoying Send Feedback option

First up.. I've just tried to send feedback about how annoying send-feedback is, however my Live account doens't let me for some reason. maybe cause the MSPP ID is in my boss's name.

Anywya.. I find the Send-feedback link, in the top right corner of most any window, very very annoying. Over th course of the past 2 weeks, I've established that this exact location is where i click very very very regularly rto move a window.. and of course, every time I do that.. it tries to send feedback.

Is this just part of the beta does anyone know ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Re: That annoying Send Feedback option

I'm assuming it's going to be taken out of the RC1 which should be released in a few days (fingers crossed)

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

That's the whole idea of the Beta version, otherwise they won't get any info regarding any flaws or problems. I can learn to live with that as long as they sort them eventually.

I feel like I am being a bit protective over win7 but so far everything about it looks good, with plenty of interesting features and I think this one could be the Penguin killer
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

no - I totally agree with you L4ndy - I really, really like Windows 7 (and 2008 actually but that's a different game :P)

I'm liking it so much even in beta, that I think the only times i've booted into ubuntu in the past 2 weeks has been to do some torrenting, and to ensure I fixed the boot process so that I can boot into it if necessary
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X