No announcement yet.

Administrators Password problem, not resseting

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrators Password problem, not resseting

I have *my* hp computer, but I have a problem. My brother won't let my use my computer due to his computer getting taken away, now i need to know how to get through the password he put on. I changed it before, but he got really pissed and erased basiacally all my important stuff. So all I need to know is to VIEW the password when logged on, (he lets me use it sometimes) like from within the computer. How do you do that, not resseting with a Linux reset disk, or deleting it, how do you simply just see the password when you are logged on the computer?? Thats all I need to know, please help me.

Re: Administrators Password problem, not resseting

Why don't you just talk to your brother about it, or tell your mom or something?

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Administrators Password problem, not resseting

Talk with you're brother.
      Thats all the advice i can give you.

I do not recommend any hacking software which can do the trick you're possible looking for.

Thats why, topic has been closed.
      Technical Consultant

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
      "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
      "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"