IE error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE error

I'm getting a messege "Server Error in '/' Application" when trying to enter some web pages. does enyone have an idea what's causing the problem ,more importent ,how to solve it.
    Operating system: winxp pro ; ie : ie6sp1

Tnx ,meni

Re: IE error

That sounds more like an asp.net error served by IIS rather than an IE error. Does it happen on ALL web pages? If so then it maybe spyware related.
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

no ,not on all pages.
      allready tried virus + spyware scaning ,and it didn't fix the problem.

Meni

Comment

I have uploaded a pic of the error i'm getting (in an attachment)

Meni
        Attached Files

Comment

The error is an ASP error on the site you are going to. Unless that is your site, it becomes someone elses problem and there is nothing you can do about it (except perhaps a polite email to the site owner advising them their page is broken).

Tom
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian
            The error is an ASP error on the site you are going to. Unless that is your site, it becomes someone elses problem and there is nothing you can do about it (except perhaps a polite email to the site owner advising them their page is broken).

Tom

Indeed! I have tried going to this site and it works ... so unless they have fixed it.... it is very odd!
            Server 2000 MCP
            Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I tried the link (didnt bother before <g>) and got a page showing up, but I cant tell if its the ISeller.aspx or a home page. Unfortunately my language skills do not extend past ASCII characters so no way of telling.

Just a thought, is is a cached copy thats being used?

Tom
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

thay haven't fix it ,it is asecure site with registration an the problem appears after registration and within search inside the site.
                i have contact the site administrator and he says that they don't have any problem and the problem is in my computer. i have tried it from another coputer and there it works just fine.
                so i stile have a problem.
                i geuss it a problem with configuration of the ie.

meni

Comment

Working...
                X