Previous Day's Print jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Day's Print jobs

Our users have been having this problem on different models of HP Printers which we use on our Windows XP SP2 client computers.

The Problem: I've just installed an HP ColourLaserjet 3800, When the user came in the morning, he noticed that his previous day's print jobs started printing as soon as he logged on to his PC, now the printer is networked using IP and three users are currently connected to it, I am now thinking that it may have something to do with the user's PC/OS because the other two users who are linked to the same printer did not experience the same problem when they logged on. Has anyone ever come across this problem?

Re: Previous Day's Print jobs

Are Print Jobs same as the previous days? or maybe the print jobs were not processed by the printer before the user logged off on the system?
    I am Nobody. Nobody's Perfect therefore, I'm Perfect!

Comment

I've checked with the user and they are jobs that have already been processed, basically a reprint of every job the printer printed the previous day.

Comment

Why not try re-installing the Printer Drivers again because sometimes the problem maybe that not all the printer drivers were not installed!

Did you install the additional Printer Drivers on that machine?
        Last edited by skie; 24th May 2006, 14:40.
        I am Nobody. Nobody's Perfect therefore, I'm Perfect!

Comment

Not really, The previous printer was moved but because it was the exact make and model with the replacement therefore same drivers , only a port redirection was needed.

Comment

Working...
          X