Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User not able to access their home drive over a VPN.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User not able to access their home drive over a VPN.

Hello all, I've been using PETRI.co.il for a while there are amazing fixes on here. Since I've come across a strange issue that i can't figure out I'll post on there.

I have a user that Is in china accessing her home company in America over a VPN. she has her home drive setup for offline files and she isn't able to access it, or sometimes she can access it but not save to it. When she comes back to America she's able to do everything fine. I believe it has something to do with her cached credentials. Her home office has server 2003 with a domain. Let me know if there is any other information that you need. Oh and for a while when she first got out to china she was able to access and sync her files fine. I'm sorry but i don't have a copy of the exact error message. it's basically said that she had multiple logins to the network.

thanks.

Re: User not able to access their home drive over a VPN.

The exact error message would help. It's one thing to guess at an answer, but to guess the error message isn't starting off on the right foot.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
    boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
    My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
    X