document prints to landscape instead of portrait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• document prints to landscape instead of portrait

Have an issue where only 1 document on a clients machine is printing to landscape instead of portrait orientation. Trouble is all the settings are set to print portrait and this only happens to one document all the rest print in portrait orientation. Even more bizzarre is the same email attachment was sent to me and for myself it prints out portrait.(same image, same machine stats) Could something have gone wrong with the registry settings maybe ive double checked all the print settings and preferences ,, page layout in the document etc etc even the outlook printing page layout , its all set to portrait. Any Ideas

yes the print driver is set to portrait printing too

anyone else who prints this same document to the same network printer prints portrait too.
    Life's a breeze, so spread your wings and fly baby

Re: document prints to landscape instead of portrait

Sorry i probably shouldve stuck this in Miscellaneous but it is on a WIN XP machine

Comment

You've probably done this but the only thing i can think of is to go into the print setup option for the actual document and try setting it from there.

Comment

Yep,, im wondering if maybe its the wrong packets being sent or registry or something highly advanced, id rather fix it instead of reimaging if at all possible (if its a simple fix)

Comment

What happens if you delete the printer from the system and then recreate it from afresh??

Comment

Have you tried printing that particular document from a different machine ?

Comment

Working...
            X